Current Job Openings
Miller Value Partners, LLC is a team of investment professionals dedicated to maximizing the long-term wealth of its investors. We firmly adhere to a value-driven, research-intensive investment process. We are patient, long-term investors who invest with a longer time horizon than the market, which we view as a competitive advantage. The Firm is located in Sarasota, Florida.
Special Assistant to the Chairman
Miller Value Partners is an asset manager located in Sarasota, Florida. The Firm currently manages a mutual fund and a separate account strategy for retail, high net worth, and institutional investors. MVP is actively looking at new product and marketing strategies, especially in digital.
This position provides a broad range of personal, administrative and analytical support services directly to the Firm’s Chief Investment Officer as well as to the functional areas of the business as needed. The ideal candidate will bring a strong service and administrative orientation along with a desire to learn, exceptional attention to detail, as well as outstanding communication skills. This is an exciting opportunity to join a start‐up with significant backing and growth optionality over the long term.
- Do anything that frees up more senior team members to focus on more complex tasks
- Execute basic administrative tasks at a high level
- Analyze, compile, manipulate, and interpret data from multiple sources
- Present and format data and technical information for various end users
- Facilitate and organize meetings, take notes and create content for website and online venues
- Exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment and decision‐making to achieve objectives
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously in an efficient manner to support accurate and timely completion of projects
- Understand, articulate and execute support requests from CIO and within team
- Support the preparation of product marketing and investor materials
- Handle ad‐hoc requests and miscellaneous projects
- 0‐5 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- People and service orientation – “What can I do to help?”
- Track record of success in competitive endeavors
- Growth mindset coupled with “no task too small” attitude
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Keen attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Positive team player with a collaborative mindset and strong problem‐solving skills
- Experience or interest in capital markets & digital content and Bitcoin significant pluses
To apply, email Justin Farrell @ [email protected] with a copy of your resume, limited to one printable page. In the body of the email, please let us know why you think you are a good fit for the role.