Current Job Openings
- Gather and analyze portfolio-, company-, industry-, and market-level information and data in regular and ad-hoc qualitative and quantitative reports for internal and external clients.
- Employ multiple valuation methodologies, including discounted cash flow (DCF), concentrating on a company’s ability to generate free cash flow (FCF), earn high returns on capital, and allocate capital efficiently, as well as assessing market expectations for company performance. An interest in and understanding of models and valuation is a must, and experience building models is preferred, though not required
- Attend and write-up summaries of company meetings for the investment team
- Update and distribute weekly reports following current portfolio holdings’ movements and valuation metrics
- Assist other teams, such as sales and service, with any requests as needed
- Compile and review data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for portfolio managers
- A bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Strong writing and communication skills, with an emphasis on precision and brevity
- Intense motivation for seeking out obscure information and attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing a multitude of tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable. Willingness to help wherever needed.
- Professional attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Sense of urgency
- Must plan to pursue the Chartered Financial Analyst designation and other educational and certification programs over time.
This position is located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com