Current Job Openings
Miller Value Partners, LLC is a team of investment professionals dedicated to maximizing the long-term wealth of its investors. We firmly adhere to a value-driven, research-intensive investment process. We are patient, long-term investors who invest with a longer time horizon than the market, which we view as a competitive advantage. The Firm is responsible for assets under management of $3.2B and is located in downtown Baltimore, Maryland.
Please email all career inquiries here.
Junior Project Analyst
This is an entry-level position that supports the operations team and investment team, as well as other functional teams at Miller Value Partners.
The Junior Project Analyst duties include:
- Assist Investment & Marketing Team members to compile data for monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Prepare daily performance reports and Bloomberg-ready investment tracking sheets, reconcile cash and balances and security positions in numerous investment accounts, record transactions in Advent and other recordkeeping software
- Provide Investment Team with daily market performance reports
- Setup and maintain a master data list for securities
- Handle compliance-related requests, including assisting with SEC filings, preparing data for monthly compliance meeting, and quarterly reporting
- Assist with Private Funds accounting and monthly performance, and in gathering data needed for annual tax/audit requests
- Prepare correspondence, operations requests, and assist with a variety of administrative projects and research duties
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for portfolio managers
- A bachelor’s degree
- 0 – 3 years work experience
- Proficient with Microsoft products (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong writing and communication skills, with an emphasis on precision and brevity
- Intense motivation for accuracy and attention to detail
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing a multitude of tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable. Willingness to help wherever needed.
- Professional attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-starter
- Sense of urgency
This position is located in Baltimore, Maryland.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to [email protected]